I like to make sure that I look great every time I step out of the house. I am a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to certain things. My hair has to be flat and not crimped at all and my makeup has to look natural and without any makeup lines. One thing that I have problems keeping up with are my nails.
I have a nervous habit not only biting my nails – but also my cuticles. This makes them look worn and very far from feminine. After conquering my nervous habit I needed a few good tips that would help them to look normal once again.
– Those of you with thin nails should avoid using them to pinch, dig, scratch, and pick.
– Add more calcium to your diet
– Using products (such as lotion) that contain alcohol can hurt your nails and cause them to break easily.
– Wear rubber gloves when you do chores that involve continual submersion in water or contact with harsh detergents or chemicals.
– Stay hydrated by drinking a lot of water
– Use the necessary (FDA approved) vitamins and supplements. Vitamin A, C, B12, zinc, protein, calcium, and folic acid are the best to have.
One thought on “Repairing Your Nails”
Really nice work! I thoroughly enjoyed your article. Please post more often when you have time. thanks.
Comments are closed.