When you’re pregnant it can be hard to get comfortable. After all you are carrying another person inside of you and the bigger they get, the bigger your stomach gets. When you sleep you are not able to lay on your stomach and for most it can hurt when you lay on your back making it difficult for you to sleep. The best thing to use to give you a good nights rest is a snoozer pregnancy pillow.
These pillows are specially designed in a rectangular shape in order to flow with the positions and natural contours of your pregnant body. Because it is large it gives you the ability to sleep in any position you want, including your back. They are also hypoallergenic – which makes them safer to use.
Therapeutic Benefits :
– Provides Ideal Pregnancy Support
– Provides Multiple Lactation Benefits
– Improves Overall Sleep Quality
– Promotes Healthier Circulation
– Reduces Head, Neck & Back Strain
– Promotes Proper Spinal Alignment
– Reduces Tossing and Turning
– Supports All Basic Sleep Positions